Subject: West Coast Theoretical Chemistry Conference 1998

From: "Ricky A. Kendall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 02:43:34 -0800

Hello West Coast Theoretical Chemistry Colleagues, 

	The WCTCC98 meeting will be at Pacific Northwest National
Laboratory on June 21-23 (standard 2.5 day format).  

Registration information and details will appear at the following URL
as they become available (soon)  :)  :::

http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/docs/wctcc98

Note: Don't forget the 2080 or you will run into our firewall!

This broadcast email is using an old email distribution list which is
likely out of date.  Please redistribute this information to all who
might be interested!!  

We would like to have this email list updated.  To get your email
address on the updated list just send a simple email message to: 

[email-masked] 

with "subscribe wctcc" in the body of the message (not in the
subject). 

Thanks for your interest and we hope to see you in June.

Regards,
Ricky Kendall 				<[email-masked]>
Rene Corrales 				<[email-masked]>
Thom H. Dunning, Jr. 
David A. Dixon
Michel Dupuis

Administrative Coordinator:
Sheri Perkins				<[email-masked]>