Subject: Monte Carlo simulation of liquids

From: Didier MATHIEU <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:58:03 +0100

Dear all,

does anybody knows about FREE computer programs (preferably with source
code) to carry out Monte Carlo simulations of molecular liquids ? 
I am also interested in programs that would allow one to simulate
molecular models made of fused hard-spheres.
Thank you.
Should there be several relevant suggestions I would summarize them.

-- 
Didier MATHIEU
CEA - Le Ripault, BP 16
37260 Monts (France)
Tel. 33(0)2.47.34.41.85

---

From: "Hank D. Cochran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 10:11:48 -0500

The codes provided with the book "Computer Simulation of Liquids," by
M. P. Allen and D. J. Tildesley, Oxford Science Publications, with
corrections (1990) include a Monte Carlo code for hard dumb-bells.

-- 
H. D. Cochran 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chemical Technology Division       tel     423/574-6821
Oak Ridge National Laboratory      fax     423/241-4829
Bethel Valley Road                 email   [email-masked]
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6224 (USA)     http://www.ornl.gov/people/HDCochran
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Beyond the mountain there are mountains."
------------------------------------------------------------------------