Subject: adobe acrobat reader

From: "XIE, NING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:46:37 -0600 (CST)

Good morning !
Recently we tried to download some content with molecular structures
from tetrahedron alert using adobe acrobat reader (freeware version,
downloaded from the internet), we found that we could drag the picture to
make it larger to see on screen but couldn't print the enlarged page.
And the worst of all is that the structure would not show up on the
printout. My question is:

	Is there a way to enlarge the content and print it out as what you
see on the screen (espectially molecular structures) using the current
adobe acrobat reader freeware version ?
	
	If it is not possible to do so with adobe acrobat reader is there
any other software (freeware preferred) that we can achieve such purpose
with? 

Any suggestions welcome. Thank you for your help.

=========================================================================
|  NING  XIE                         Tel: (306)585-5262 (O)             | 
|  Chemistry Department                   (306)585-2184 (H)             |
|  University of Regina              Fax: (306)585-4894                 |
|  Regina, SK                     E-Mail: [email-masked]   |
|  Canada   S4S 0A2                                                     |
=========================================================================