Subject: MM3 parameters for Gold

From: "Andre' Krug" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:29:52 +0100 (MET)

Dear CCL'er,

I'm looking for MM3 parameters for Gold. Up to date I have only a
publication by Allinger et al. available that describes a general scheme
for choosing unknown parameters (J. Mol. Struct. (Theochem) 312 (1994),
69-83). If there are any Au parameters for other force fields then I'm
also very interested to get them.

Many thanks in advance.
Andre Krug

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  Andre' Krug                             |  E-Mail: [email-masked]. |
|  Dipartimento di Chimica "G. Ciamician"  |          unibo.it           |
|  Universita' degli Studi di Bologna      |  Phone:  +39-51-259473      |
|  Via F. Selmi 2                          |  Fax:    +39-51-259456      |
|  I-40126 Bologna (Italy)                 |                             |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Dr. Bruno Manunza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 23:11:38 +0100 (NFT)

> also very interested to get them.

Dear Andre,
	you may check the Periodic Table of Parameters at
http://www.chamotlabs.com/cl/Freebies/Table/parameters-table.html
which report some references for Au parameters.
Hope it helps

Regards
Bruno

Dr Bruno Manunza
DISAABA (Dept. of Agricultural Environm. Sci)
University of Sassari
V.le Italia 39
07100 Sassari, ITALY
phone: 39 79 229215
fax:   39 79 229276
e-mail: [email-masked]
e-mail: [email-masked]
e-mail: [email-masked]
web: http://antas.agraria.uniss.it