Subject: recommendations for MM software?

From: Karl Irikura <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 07:27:19 -0800

CCL:  What MM software would you recommend for a brief (< 5 contact
hours) laboratory course?  The students will mostly be senior-level
experimentalists.  Ideally, something with a nice GUI and a short
learning curve.  The emphasis will be thermochemistry, so the FF
should be something that reports heats of formation (e.g. MM2, MM3).

Thanks for any help!

Karl I.

----------------------------------------------
Dr. Karl K. Irikura
Physical and Chemical Properties Division
National Institute of Standards and Technology
NIST 221/A111
Gaithersburg, MD  20899
voice: 301-975-2510	fax: 301-869-4020
e-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.nist.gov/compchem/
----------------------------------------------