Subject: Cerius2 SDK workshops, West coast US

From: Ton van Daelen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:57:38 +0000

Dear all -

MSI is organizing two 2-day workshops on the Cerius2 software developer's
kit on the US West coast. This is a course for current and future customers
and it is very practically oriented. Experience tells us that by the end of
the second day, most trainees will have completed a basic user interface to
a stand alone program or made significant progress with a new modeling
application. See the URL's below for details.

A European workshop is tentatively planned for April/May in Cambridge,
England. Let me know if you would be interested in that one.

Regards - Ton

March 10-11, 1998: Santa Clara	
		http://www.msi.com/info/training/training_sdk_sc.html

March 12-13, 1998: San Diego
		http://www.msi.com/info/training/training_sdk_sd.html

  Ton van Daelen, Ph.D.    Product Manager Software Developer's Kit
           
       __o                                        E: [email-masked]
     _`\<,_          Molecular Simulations, Inc   P: -1-619-546-5329
    (*)/ (*)         9685 Scranton Road           F: -1-619-458-0136
  /\/\/\/\/\/\       San Diego, CA 92121          W: http://www.msi.com

Check out What's New in SDK on the SDK web pages at
http://www.msi.com/support/sdk/