Subject: Re: CCL:Add Water to Proteins

From: root <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:41:47 +0300 (MSK)

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Fenglou Mao wrote:
> Hi, cclers,
>     Will anyone introduce any programs or papers about adding water 
> to proteins?
>     Thanks!

http://www.imo.physik.uni-muenchen.de/~grubi/solvate/docu.html
 
Regards,
Eugene Leitl

---

From: Rick Venable <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:31:59 -0500 (EST)

> http://www.imo.physik.uni-muenchen.de/~grubi/solvate/docu.html

Of course, this makes that sphere of waters, with all it's limitations (see my
contribution from last Saturday).

Is there anything similar for other shapes, e.g. dodecahedrons or truncated
octahedrons?

--
Rick Venable                  =====\     |=|    "Eschew Obfuscation"
FDA/CBER Biophysics Lab       |____/     |=|
Bethesda, MD  U.S.A.          |   \    / |=|  ( Not an official statement or
[email-masked]  |    \  /  |=|    position of the FDA; for that,
http://nmr1.cber.nih.gov/           \/   |=|    see   http://www.fda.gov  )
http://www.erols.com/rvenable