Subject: Organic Synthesis in the Cyber Space

From: Dongchul Lim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 98 0:46:56 EST

Dear chemists,
CAMEO (Computer Assisted Mechanistic Evaluation Organic Reactions)
is an organic synthesis software which runs on VAX/VMS, SGI, and Mac.
Available reaction modules include
	Carbene, Basic/Nucleophilic, Acidic/Electrophilic,
	Electrophilic/Aromatic, Transition Organometallic,
	Free Radical, Heterocyclic, Oxidative/Reductive,
	Pericyclic, and Photocyclic reactions.

We are now running an on-line interactive CAMEO server
on our HTTP server. Check out the CAMEO home page at

	http://zarbi.chem.yale.edu/programs/cameo.html

or you can directly connect to the server at

	http://zarbi.chem.yale.edu/~lim/CameoClient/index.html

This client/server was written in JAVA 1.0 and thus requires JAVA
enabled world wide web browsers such as netscape 4.0 or later.
Within a web browser, you can draw starting materials and reactants,
choose a desired reaction module and reaction conditions, and 
analyze products and reaction mechanisms.

This service is provided for FREE for a limited period of time.

---
Dongchul Lim, [email-masked]
William L. Jorgensen Research Group
Dept of Chemistry, Yale University