Subject: Sum-polarisation-potential

From: [email-masked] (Bertrand Illien)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 98 08:27:39 +0100

Dear CCLers

        Few weeks ago, I have asked the following question :

        "We are trying to compute polarization potential (PP)

on CH3F molecule at a user defined distance between carbon atom and a positive

charge (for example :3 Angstroms) at 6-31G* level.

          +                    CH3F
         /---------3-A--------/

        Until now we are not able to calculate PP at a user defined

distance with our programs or softwares. So we would like to know if

someone has already run such a job ? and using which code ?"

        Until now, I have received no answer about this question.

        Sorry Noj.

        Bertrand.

________________________________________________________________________
 Bertrand ILLIEN                           Tel :(+33)(0)2 40 37 30 44
 Laboratoire de Spectrochimie              Fax :(+33)(0)2 40 74 50 00
 Faculte des Sciences et Techniques,       [email-masked]
 Universite de Nantes
 2, rue de la Houssiniere    BP 92208
 44322 Nantes Cedex 3 FRANCE