Subject: Rh/Mn basis sets, DeFT

From: Damian Gregory Allis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 02:53:42 -0500

Greetings all!

	I've a quick one for somebody.  I'm running some metal-containing boron
clusters through the DFT gauntlet with the DeFT package, and am having
difficulty setting up my basis sets for Rhodium and Manganese.  If
anyone could help with the numbers AND the formatting of the numbers for
the program, it would be much appreciated.  Also, if anyone is well
versed in DeFT (the package, not a misprint) in general, and is willing
to field some questions, please let me know.

						thanks again,
						Damian Allis 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Campus Address:    | Home Address:          | Chemistry Address:
923 Westcott St.   | 6391 East Seneca Trpk. | 2-023 Center for Sci&Tech
Syracuse, NY 13210 | Jamesville, NY 13078   | Syracuse University
(315) 423-9602     | email: [email-masked] | Syracuse, NY 13244
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#8^(= -)*-+-<
everything about me: web.syr.edu/~dgallis/
   for "me" at NPAC: www.npac.syr.edu/users/dgallis/homepage/
   Cornucopia Music: www.cornucopiamusic.com/