Subject: Printer administrator??

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 98 14:28:51 CST

Dear CCLers;

With Jan Labanowsky permition I would like to ask all of you, if there is
such a thing as a "Printer Administrator" for UNIX systems. 

This is what I need: A demon or something like that, that can assign to
each user a printing permit, so that students can be controlled or denied
printing privileges.

Much obliged,
--

        "..... un pais se concidera mas civilizado
	cuando sus leyes tienen la sabiduria y la eficiencia
	para evitar que un hombre debil se vuelva mas debil
	y que un hombre poderoso se vuelva demasiado poderoso."
			   	Si Este Es un Hombre - Primo Levi
____________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
INSTITUTO DE FISICA                  |  EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO  |          [email-masked]
Laboratorio de Cuernavaca            |  VOICE:	(5)6227749 ; (73)291749
Apdo. Postal 48-3                    |          (73)111611 & (73)175388
62251 Cuernavaca, Morelos            |  FAX:	(5)6227775 & (73)291775
MEXICO                               |		(73)173077
___________________________________ EOF _____________________________________