Subject: The PC GAMESS version 4.4 is available

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 98 14:40:17 +0300

Dear PC GAMESS users,

I'm glad to inform you that the new version (4.4) of the PC GAMESS has been
released and is now available from the official GAMESS www and ftp sites.

As compared to the previous public PC GAMESS version 4.3, the main features are:
  the completely new RHF/ROHF/UHF MP2 energy program;
  additional GUGA CI Hamiltonian packing;
  improved memory management (Windows NT specific).

For further information, see the URLs
  http://classic.chem.msu.su/gran/gamess/index.html
  http://www.msg.ameslab.gov/GAMESS/dist.pc.html

(note that most of these enhancements are not turned on by default).

Yours sincerely,

    Alex. A. Granovsky,
    Moscow State University,
    Laboratory of Chemical
    Cybernetics

-----------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]
Wed Mar 04 14:40:00 1998
-----------------------------------------------------------