Subject: West Coast Theoretical Chemistry Conference

From: "Ricky A. Kendall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 18:04:09 -0800

Hello All,

 The 1998 West Coast Theoretical Chemistry Conference (WCTCC'98)
meeting will be at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory on June 21-23
(standard 2.5 day format, 1/2 day Sunday).

Registration information and details are available at the following URL

http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/docs/wctcc98

Note: Don't forget the ":2080" or you will run into our firewall!

Please register and submit your abstract on the Web at your earliest
convenience.  Also, please redistribute this information to all who
might be interested in our meeting!! Thanks for your interest and we
hope to see you in June.

Regards,
Ricky Kendall     <[email-masked]>
Rene Corrales     <[email-masked]>
Thom H. Dunning, Jr.
David A. Dixon
Michel Dupuis

Administrative Coordinator:
Sheri Perkins    <[email-masked]>