Subject: Re: CCL:Guidance for internet access.Request for help.

From: Jesus Castagnetto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:03:53 -0800 (PST)

Sorry to all, but I tried e-mailing the originator of the email,
but the address: [email-masked], gave errors and the message
bounced back. If someone can forward this to him, it'll be appreciated.

----

Hello,
If you would like, I could get free web space in geocities or any
other place like that, in your name, and give you a hand with putting
your info on the web. If you already have the paper in HTML format,
or a format that can be converted to HTML, it'll be even better.
Greetings from San Diego.

=====
      Jesus M. Castagnetto Ph.D. - [email-masked]
TSRI, Dept. of Molecular Biology |"Activation Energy: The useful
10550 N. Torrey Pines Rd. MBP326 | quantity of energy available
       La Jolla, CA 92037        | in one cup of coffee."
       Phone: 619-784-8582           Fax: 619-784-2289
    E-Paper: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/ectoc/echet96/papers/003/
        Lab: http://www.scripps.edu/research/metallo/
  MetalloDB: http://mdb.scripps.edu/index.html