Subject: Special Issue: Chemical Reaction Theory

From: Jonathan Connor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 17:47:25 +0000 (GMT)

The Royal Society of Chemistry, Faraday Division

Call for Papers

A special issue of 

Journal of the Chemical Society Faraday Transactions 

on 

Chemical Reaction Theory 

will be published in 1999.  

It is hoped many contributors will also attend Faraday Discussion No. 110: 
Chemical Reaction Theory, University of St Andrews, Scotland, 1-3 July 
1998, where they can also present a poster on their work and take part in 
the discussion (web site, http://physchem.ox.ac.uk/~mano/faraday.html).
They can also attend MOLEC XII (European Conference on Dynamics of 
Molecular Collisions),  University of Bristol, UK, 6 to 11 Seember 1998 
(web site, http://www.tlchm.bris.ac.uk/molec/molec.htm) and the 15th 
International Symposium on Gas Kinetics, 6 to 10 September 1998 (information:
 [email-masked]).

Contributions in the form of regular papers are invited by 31 October 1998 
in the following areas: 

%	ab initio calculation of accurate potential energy surfaces for chemical 
	reactions.

%	Scattering theory for the accurate treatment of small molecule
	reactions.

%	Extensions of the theory for understanding the dynamics and kinetics
 	of large molecules.

%	reactions of molecules on solid surfaces.

%	reactions of molecules in solution.

Further information from:  

	Professor J N L Connor, Department of Chemistry, 
	University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, England.
	e-mail: [email-masked]
-- 
******************************************************************************
 Professor J.N.L. Connor,     Phone(direct line): 0161-275-4693 (national)
 Department of Chemistry,                     :+44-161-275-4693 (international)
 University of Manchester,
 Manchester M13 9PL,            Phone(secretary): 0161-275-4686 or 4600
 England.                                    Fax: 0161-275-4734 or 4598  
******************************************************************************