Subject: Cerius2 interface to GRID

From: Ton van Daelen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 16:27:37 +0000

Hi all -

MSI has just released an SDK interface to GRID, Peter Goodford's program
for predicting inter-molecular interactions. The interface can be
downloaded from MSI's web site. The only requirement to run this interface
is that you have licenses for the Cerius2 visualizer and the GRID program.
The latter can be obtained from Peter Goodford. This interface is a free,
unsupported application. There is a mechanism, however, to provide comments
and suggestions, and we intend to add functionality and bug fixes on a
fairly regular basis.

With regards - Ton

Download and installation instructions:
http://www.msi.com/support/sdk/users/gifts/grid/README.html

A glossy description of the program:
http://www.msi.com/corp/solutions/98/jan/sol198_GRID.pdf

  Ton van Daelen, Ph.D.    Product Manager Software Developer's Kit
           
       __o                                        E: [email-masked]
     _`\<,_          Molecular Simulations, Inc   P: -1-619-546-5329
    (*)/ (*)         9685 Scranton Road           F: -1-619-458-0136
  /\/\/\/\/\/\       San Diego, CA 92121          W: http://www.msi.com

Check out What's New in SDK on the SDK web pages at
http://www.msi.com/support/sdk/