Subject: Boolean Searches

From: "Bruce A. Luxon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 23:00:55 -0600

Howdy All,

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a boolean-driven search
engine for a plain text keyword database that I can incorporate in a WWW site?
 Preferably this would be written in PERL and be freeware but ...  I've looked
in the usual PERL archives and made several web searches but to no avail yet. 
All leads gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Bruce 

-- 
*=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-U-T-M-B-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*
   Bruce A. Luxon, Ph.D.
   Associate Professor
   Sealy Center for Structural Biology
   Dept. of Human Biological Chemistry & Genetics
   University of Texas Medical Branch
   Galveston, TX   77555-1157
                              
   (409)747-6802; Fax (409)747-6850   http://www.hbcg.utmb.edu/ 
   mailto:[email-masked]          http://www.nmr.utmb.edu/
*=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*