Subject: Call for Papers - Chemistry and the Internet

From: Steven Bachrach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 10:25:02 -0600

The Chemistry and the Internet conference will be held September 12-15,
1998 in Irvine CA. This conference will look into the current and future
technologies and developments for chemistry using the internet. The
Internet has become a major avenue for communication among scientists.
This meeting will gather together the leaders and innovators in
developing Internet resources for chemists, leading to discussions of
what future innovations and direction will bring to chemists. Chemists
who use the Internet on a regular basis, webmasters and web developers
for chemistry sites, and web publishers will benefit greatly from this
conference. In addition working chemists who want to learn from leaders
in this high growth and high visibility area what the current and future
value of the Internet will also find the conference of great value.
Further information on the conference can be found at

http://www.ijc.com/ci1/

There is an opportunity for 10 contributed talks within this meeting.
Each talk will last for 20 minutes with a couple of minutes available
for questions. 

Since there is a limited number of available slots for contributed
talks, speakers are required to submit their
abstract prior to May 1, 1998. The Organizing Committee will then
determine the accepted talks and contact all
speakers. Abstract submisison must be done using the online form at

http://www.ijc.com/ci1/chemint98.form.html

Please do not hesitate to contact the conference organizers if you have
any questions.

Steven Bachrach, [email-masked]
Stephen Heller, [email-masked]
Henry Rzepa, [email-masked]

-- 
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802