Subject: summary on Fortran-compiler for windows

From: Jian-Yun Fang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:49:26 -0500 (EST)

Hello, everyone:

Thanks to all you replied to my question on Fortran-compiler for windows.

I got 6 replies. John Marelius pointed out the website
http://www.lahey.com/elfpage.htm for a free Fortran90 compiler, Mark J
Forster provided a C/C++ compiler at http://egcs.cygnus.com/. Others also 
gave useful info but mainly experessed their interests in the replies.
Hope this summary will be useful in this regard.

Have a nice day.

Jian-Yun Fang, PhD

>On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Jian-Yun Fang wrote:
> A friend of mine is looking for a free Fortran compiler for windows. ...

**********************************************************************
! Jian-Yun Fang, PhD                                                 !  
! Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry	email: [email-masked]  !
! University of Notre Dame               	phone: (219)631 3904 !
! Notre Dame, IN 46556, USA			fax:   (219)631 6652 !
!	    Home Page   http://shs7.chem.nd.edu/~jian/               !
**********************************************************************