Subject: Where to get GRID?

From: Arthur Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 21:31:08 -0800 (PST)

Dear netters,

GIRD is such a program which, initially developed by Goodford et al., can
give 'hot spots' inside the binding pocket of the receptor by analyzing
the energy contours. It has been widely used in many drug design
approaches. 

My question is: where to get the latest version of GRID? Any hints will 
be highly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Arthur

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/   Arthur Wang                     Doctoral Candidate     _/
_/   Molecular Design Lab                                   _/
_/   Institute of Physical Chemistry, Peking University     _/
_/   Beijing 100871, P.R.China                              _/
_/                                                          _/ 
_/   E-mail: [email-masked]                          _/
_/   Tel: 86-10-62751490    Fax: 86-10-62751725             _/
_/   WWW: http://www.ipc.pku.edu.cn/moldes/arthur/home.html _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/