Subject: Call for Papers

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 10:00:28 -0500 (EST)

CALL FOR PAPERS
1998 AIChE Annual MeetingPMiami Beach, FLP November 15-20, 1998
	Supercritical Fluid Science and Technology
Session sponsored by Area 1f- High Pressure

SIMULATIONS OF SUPERCRITICAL FLUIDS PROPERTIES
Session 01f05

Contributions are solicited for a session on applications of 
computational chemistry (ab initio and semiempirical methods) and 
molecular simulations to characterize thermodynamic and transport 
properties of relevance for processes involving supercritical fluids.  
Topics of interest include but are not limited to supercritical fluids 
effects on thermochemistry, kinetics, transport properties, solution 
structure and interfacial phenomena.

Session Chair:				Session Co-Chair:
Perla B. Balbuena				Karl Johnson
Dept. of Chemical Engineering		Dept. of Chem. and Petroleum Eng.	
University of South Carolina		University of Pittsburgh
Columbia, SC 29208			Pittsburgh, PA 15260
(803)-777-8022 				(412)-624-5644
[email-masked]			[email-masked]

Deadlines:

1 April 1998:     Electronic submission of Proposal-to-Present
                        http://www.aiche.org/docs/meetapp/programming/cfp.htm

1 October 1998: Mail hard copy of extended abstracts* to
                        AIChE Manuscript Center
                        345 East 47th Street
                        New York, NY 10017
*Extended abstracts must include an introduction, results, discussion, and
references.  The is no minimum length requirement.