Subject: QSAR-98 12th European Symposium on QSAR

From: Per-Ola Norrby <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:09:37 +0100

QSAR '98

	The "12th European Symposium on Quantitative Structure-Activity
Relationships", with subtitle "Molecular Modelling and Prediction of
Bioactivity" will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, August 23-28, 1998.
Conference information can be found at:

http://compchem.dfh.dk/qsar98/

	NOTE! The original deadline for abstracts has been extended to
April 1 (only announced here!), so there is still some time if you wish to
submit a contribution.  There is no online registration: please allow
sufficient time for your abstract to reach us by regular mail.

	The second announcement, with information about abstract
submission, is now available:

http://compchem.dfh.dk/qsar98/2nd_circular.html

	Information about registering can be found at:

http://compchem.dfh.dk/qsar98/registration.html

	Sincerely,

	The Organising Committee
	/Per-Ola Norrby

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 *  Per-Ola Norrby, Associate Professor
 *  The Royal Danish School of Pharmacy, Dept. of Med. Chem.
 *  Universitetsparken 2, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
 *  tel. +45-35376777-506, +45-35370850    fax +45-35372209
 *  Internet: [email-masked], http://compchem.dfh.dk/