Subject: Re: CCL:ASROT Rotational Contour Simulation

From: "Jochen K\"upper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 10:04:58 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Darren Andrews wrote:

> Does anybody know how to use the rotational contour simulation/fitting
> program ASYROT?  I have the source code from the CPC archives, but there is
> no manual or easily understood input file.

The program usage is described in the CPC paper where this program is
'announced' !

> Does anybody know of an alternative program (prefferably for free) that
> will do similar things?

What do you wanna do ?

Jochen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Jochen K"upper

  Heinrich-Heine-Universit"at D"usseldorf   [email-masked]
  Institut f"ur Physikalische Chemie I
  Universit"atsstr. 1, Geb 26.43 Raum 02.29    phone ++49-211-8113681
  40225 D"usseldorf                            fax   ++49-211-8115195
  Germany             http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------