Subject: CCL:G:RWF summary

From: Steven Creve <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:22:51 +0100 (NFT)

Hi,

In view of the large interest in the way how to split RWF files from G94,
a small summary is appropriate.

The problem is that the things in the G94 manual do not correspond to real
life.

As such, this does not work:

%RWF=/directory/,1900MB,/directory2/,1900MB

In place, you have to specify the entire filename:

%RWF=/dir/file1,1900MB,/dir2/file2/1900MB

Some versions of g94 also seem to have trouble with the acronyms KB, MB,
GB. For instance: 2GB would not work... I did not ran into these problems
myself, but of course that is just a matter of trial and error with your
local G94 copy.

I hope this helps.

Steven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven Creve                       [email-masked]
Labo Quantumchemie
Celestijnenlaan 200F
3001-HEVERLEE                      tel: (32) (16) 32 73 93
BELGIUM                            fax: (32) (16) 32 79 92