Subject: EPR basis sets

From: Jose Ignacio Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:10:59 +0100

Dear CCLers,

I am looking for the EPR-II and EPR-III basis sets. The original
reference for these basis
sets is: V. Barone, in "Recent Advances in Density Functional Methods";
D. P. Chong, Ed.,
World Scientific Publishing, Singapore, 1995. Unfortunately, I do not
have this book.
I would acknowledge any help to locate this specialized basis sets.
Regards.

Jose I. Garcia

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Jose Ignacio Garcia-Laureiro                     Phone : 34-976762077
Departamento de Quimica Organica                                976761210
Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Aragon         Fax   : 34-976762077
C.S.I.C.-Universidad de Zaragoza                     e-mail: [email-masked]
E-50009 ZARAGOZA (SPAIN)                                     [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And all this science I don't understand it's just my job five days a week..."
                                               ELTON JOHN - Rocket man
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------