Subject: Scarecrow Computing Presents gOpenMol 1.11

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:32:14 +0300 (GFT Daylight Time)

Dear CCL members,

The new version 1.11 of gOpenMol is now available at:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/

The binary release is available for the platforms:

   * Windows Intel 95/NT
   * Windows NT Alpha
   * SGI Irix using MESA
   * SGI Irix using OpenGL
   * DEC OSF  using MESA
   * Linux Intel using MESA

The version contains very few new features compared to 1.0 apart
>from fixed bugs. The only new feature is the possibility to
project for example the electrostatic potential on a Connolly
surface. For examples please look at:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/gallery/

If you like the program and you have used it to produce graphics
or animations please let me know and I include your graphics
into the gOpenMol Gallery page either as a link or as graphic files.

I'm also running out of time so if you are interested to make the
binary release for the next version of gOpenMol , whenever
it will be available, for a Unix platform please let me know.

Have Fun with gOpenMol!

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 9 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 9 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
-------- URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html ---------