Subject: Scarecrow Computing Presents gOpenMol 1.11

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:32:14 +0300 (GFT Daylight Time)

Dear CCL members,

The new version 1.11 of gOpenMol is now available at:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/

The binary release is available for the platforms:

   * Windows Intel 95/NT
   * Windows NT Alpha
   * SGI Irix using MESA
   * SGI Irix using OpenGL
   * DEC OSF  using MESA
   * Linux Intel using MESA

The version contains very few new features compared to 1.0 apart
from fixed bugs. The only new feature is the possibility to
project for example the electrostatic potential on a Connolly
surface. For examples please look at:

http://laaksonen.csc.fi/gopenmol/gallery/

If you like the program and you have used it to produce graphics
or animations please let me know and I include your graphics
into the gOpenMol Gallery page either as a link or as graphic files.

I'm also running out of time so if you are interested to make the
binary release for the next version of gOpenMol , whenever
it will be available, for a Unix platform please let me know.

Have Fun with gOpenMol!

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 9 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 9 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
-------- URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html ---------