Subject: Inorganic and organometalic chemistry

From: Jaouad El-Bahraoui <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 14:39:21 +0300 (EET DST)

Hi!!!

 my particular interest is the prediction of the electronic coupling
between the cluster ligand and the resulting redox properties. I have no
experience in this field of research, so any hints or comments would be
appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,
                                 \^ ^/
                                 )@ @(
     +-----------------------oOO--(_)----------------------------------+
     |                 Jaouad El-Bahraoui , Ph.D                       |
     +-----------------------------------------------------------------+
     | Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory        | Tel: +358-9-19140199    |
     | department of Chemistry, P.O. BOX 55  | Fax: +358-9-19140198    |
     | University of Helsinki,FIN-00040      | [email-masked]          |
     | Helsinki, Finland                     |http://w3.ugr.es/~jaouad/|
     +----------------------Oooo--oOO----------------------------------+
                           oooO (   )
                           (   )  ) /
                             \ (  (_/
                               \_)

     --------------------------------------------------------------------
     I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am
     not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
     --------------------------------------------------------------------