Subject: Water Paper

From: marks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 12:24:37 +0100

Dear All,

I have recently come back from a conference where it was suggested that
a good paper to look at for water models is the paper by Bernal and
Fowler. I have so far been unable to track this down and was wondering
if anyone knows the reference.

Many Thanks

Mark 
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
 Mark T. Storr,                                                      
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*                                                                     
 Department of Chemistry    Tel: (+44) 0118 9875123  Extn. 7415      
 University of Reading      Fax: (+44) 0118 9316331                   
 Whiteknights               Pager: 0336 738839                       
 READING                    Email: [email-masked]           
 RG6 6AD                                                             
 U.K.                                                                
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
  Experience is the name that everyone gives to his mistakes - Wilde  
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

---

From: Howard Alper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 11:37:50 -0500

Mark,

  I know of one paper by Bernal and Fowler, on water.  The reference
is:

  J. D. Bernal and R. H. Fowler, J. Chem. Phys. 1, 505 (1933).

  I hope this article is of help.

  Howard Alper

marks wrote:
> -------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
> -- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
> -- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
> [email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>              Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html

-- 

Howard E. Alper, Ph.D.
Dept. of Chemistry and The Advanced Materials Research Institute
University of New Orleans
New Orleans, LA 70148
504-280-7216

 - Helping molecules find happiness for almost a 5th of a century.