Subject: General question about keywords.

From: Marcio Cyrillo - pos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 19:28:31 -0300 (BSC)

Dear CCLers,

     I am preparing a utility (windows 95) that deals with keywords of
many computational chemistry programs. This program is going to be
freeware so I need your help to make it as usefull as possible. Send me
please lists of keywords (complete ones if possible) from the softwares
commonly used in your daily research like mopac, spartan, gaussian, etc. 
     I will try my best to build another useful and friendly program.
     For whom who is interested to see my work as a programmer, please
refer to the following link and download HyperSpin, a HyperChem add-on to
perfom conformational search of dihedrals. The pack also includes a
logviewer for HC, and a HyperRemote module that helps develpers to deal
with DDE messages. 
	http://www.ifi.unicamp.br/~cyrillo/hyperspin/hspin.html
        (a new version with some bugs fixed and a better logviewer will be
available soon)
     Thans in advance for your help, best regards,

Marcio Cyrillo.