Subject: Cerius2 Software Developer's Kit training course

From: Ton van Daelen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 16:23:43 -0700

Hi all - 

Molecular Simulations will be offering a two day workshop on the Cerius2
software developer's kit (SDK) in its Cambridge UK office on May 14-15. 
This event is aimed at scientists and programmers developing chemistry 
applications. Both novices and expert users of MSI products are invited. 
The course is limited to 20 participants.

The first day will cover the basics of code development using the SDK.
Attendees will learn how to add a graphical front-end to in-house codes to
facilitate the process of setting up a calculation and analyzing results.
On the second day attendees can work on a realistic application in
collaboration with MSI's SDK training staff. This is a very practically
oriented workshop targeted towards delivering a working interface to an
external program by the end of the course.

Look for more information at
http://www.msi.com/info/training/training_schedule.html

Regards - Ton

  Ton van Daelen, Ph.D.    Product Manager Software Developer's Kit
           
       __o                                        E: [email-masked]
     _`\<,_          Molecular Simulations, Inc   P: -1-619-546-5329
    (*)/ (*)         9685 Scranton Road           F: -1-619-458-0136
  /\/\/\/\/\/\       San Diego, CA 92121          W: http://www.msi.com

- Check out What's New in SDK on the SDK web pages at
http://www.msi.com/support/sdk/
- A free Cerius2 interface to the program GRID is now available. Download
it from
the SDK website