Subject: Freeware for NMR data processing

From: "F. Javier Sardina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:15:09 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear colleagues:

  The latest version of the freeware NMR data processing program MestRe-C (1.5.1
for Windows 95 and Windows NT) has just been released.

 MestRe-C 1.5.1 is an upgrade of version 1.5 that includes the following new 
features and bug fixes:

  -A converter for Jeol GX files has been added.
  -Zero filling can now be performed without having to perform FT at ther same 
time
  -The bug causing huge letters to be printed on the scale of expanded plots has
been fixed.
  -The bug causing problems during the comparison of calculated and experimental
spectra has been fixed.
  -The converters for JCAMP-DX and WIN-NMR files have been improved.
  -MestRe-C now runs smoothly under Windows NT (server 4.0)

  MestRe-C 1.5.1 can be downloaded from the following anonymous ftp 
repositories:
   ftp://qobrue.usc.es/nmr/MestRe-C
   ftp.uniovi.es/pub/win95/nmr
   ftp.rediris.es/software/incoming/science/nmr/mestrec

  In a few days MestRe-C will also be available from:
   ftp://www.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/MS-WINDOWS95/MestRe-C

  Detailed information about MestRe-C is available at:
  http://qobrue.usc.es/jsgroup/MestRe-C/MestRe-C.html

  Happy NMR data processing

  F. Javier Sardina

F. Javier Sardina                           Phone: 34-81-591085
Departamento de Quimica Organica                   34-91-563100-Ext 14234
Universidad de Santiago de Compostela       Fax:   34-81-595012
15706 Santiago de Compostela. SPAIN         E-mail: [email-masked]
              WWW page: http://qobrue.usc.es/jsgroup/js-eng.html