Subject: IGLO running on SGI?

From: Nancy Mills <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 11:17:06 -0600 (MDT)

I would like to run IGLO on a SGI O2 10K. I understand that IGLO was
originally written to run on IBM RS-6000 computers. Has anyone 
ported it to the SGI. If so, I would appreciate some information
about problems you encountered.

Thanks much.

Professor Nancy Mills, Department of Chemistry
Trinity University, San Antonio, TX  78212-7200
[email-masked]

on leave at the University of Colorado at Boulder, 8/97-7/98
303-492-0998
email will be forwarded

---

From: "Peter Shenkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 17:00:56 -0400

On Apr 9, 11:17am, Nancy Mills wrote:
> Subject: CCL:IGLO running on SGI?
 ...

If you mean Iris GL on OpenGL (the intermediate layer that allows
OpenGL-based graphics adapters to run applications using the older
IrisGL graphics libraries), then no porting is necessary;  all SGI's
come with IGLO.  I think it even comes installed by default.

	-P.

-- 
************** In memoriam, Grandpa Jones, 1913-1998, R.I.P. **************
* Peter S. Shenkin; Chemistry, Columbia U.; 3000 Broadway, Mail Code 3153 *
** NY, NY  10027;  [email-masked];  (212)854-5143;  FAX: 678-9039 ***
*MacroModel WWW page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/chemistry/mmod/mmod.html *