Subject: HPCS'98 conference in Edmonton - May 20-22

From: Mariusz Klobukowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:54:55 -0600

HPCS'98, the annual Canadian conference on High Performance
Computing Systems and Applications, is being held in Edmonton
on May 20-22.  This conference will showcase the latest in
high performance computing technology, bringing together those
that develop the technology together with those that use it.

Full conference registration includes:

* five excellent keynote speakers
* invited papers in application areas of biology, chemistry
  and physics
* refereed papers
* poster session
* conference proceedings (published by Kluwer)
* vendor exhibits
* banquet at the Provincial Museum
* three lunches
* wine and cheese

We are still looking for people to contribute to the poster
session (deadline is April 17 -- see the web page). Consider
sending your students to the conference to showcase their work
at the poster session.

The deadline for early registration is April 20. 

For more information....

	 http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~hpcs98