Subject: POV-ray and Mol2mol

From: "Tamas Gunda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 10:13:41 +1

Hi everybody, who are dealing with POV-Ray images and chemistry,

The POV-Ray module of the molfile conversion utility program Mol2mol 
has been extended in the new version 3.22. For example, if you want to
create POV-ray input files of several molecules but with similar
formatting, you can place these into header and footer files, which
are added automatically to the generated POV-ray file. X,Y,z background 
or base, etc planes are also calculated and added automatically.

Have a look at http://www.compuchem.com/mol2pov.htm and 
www.compuche.com/mol2mol.htm

Tamas E. Gunda

************************************************************************
   Dr Tamas E. Gunda                   phone: (+36-52) 316666-2479
   Research Group of Antibiotics       fax  : (+36-52) 310936
   L. Kossuth University               e-mail: [email-masked]
   POBox 36                            www.klte.hu/~gundat/gunda.htm                
   H-4010 Debrecen
   Hungary
************************************************************************