Subject: Atomic STO program

From: Gerd Bruno Rocha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:20:52 -0300

Dear Netters,

I would appretiate if you could inform me of a computer program 
which is able to compute SCF atomic wavefunctions using
Slater-type-orbitals and/or hydrogen-type-orbitals.
Info on how to download or get it would be of importance.
Thank you very much,

Gerd
 
***********************************************************************
                  Universidade Federal de Pernambuco

                Centro de Ciencias Exatas e da Natureza

                  Departamento de Quimica Fundamental

                        http://www.dqf.ufpe.br

                         Recife - PE - Brazil                

	Gerd Bruno Rocha               E-Mail : [email-masked]          
                                              : [email-masked]

                  DSc Student in Computational Chemistry

***********************************************************************