Subject: ACS meeting in Boston: COMP Division

From: M Dominic Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 08:17:13 -0400 (EDT)

The deadline for submitting an abstract to the COMP division is Sunday April
19th.  If you have not already sent in an abstract I am able to push the
deadline for submission to the General session and the Poster sessions by a few
days as there has been some confusion about where to send those submissions.

The ACS web site incorrectly identified someone else to receive this.

If you would like to present a oral paper or a poster, please download the form
from the ACS web site, fill it out, attach it to a message and send it to me as
email.  Most of the time this now works quite well.  If you have difficulty
doing this, or the document does not detach properly, you may fax the
submission to me and follow up later with hard copy by surface mail.

Do consider submitting a paper.  The Boston meeting is expected to be
 exceptionally well attended.

Tel: 610-270-6529
Fax: 610-270-6608
Surface: Dr. M. Dominic Ryan, UW2940
         SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
         709 Swedeland Rd.
         King of Prussia, PA 19406
email: [email-masked]

I apologize for the confusion and will do my best to satisfy all who wish to
submit a paper.

M. Dominic Ryan
Program Chair,
Division of Computers in Chemistry
American Chemical Society.

-- 
Dominic Ryan, (8-276)-6529, Physical & Structural Chemistry, UM2940