Subject: G94: Allocation for Geom2 failed

From: Krzysztof Radacki <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 14:01:02 +0200

Dear Gaussian users,
for some days I did geometry optimalization in gaussian, and than useing
newzmat program I wrote new file for GIAO calculations.
After riding geometry Gaussian wrote to output z-matrix, tables of bonds
and angles.
Than comes:

GetSCM:  Allocation for Geom2 failed:
Core=538593016 Need=17046 GauSpace=538593016 MaxMem=250 Avail=250.
 Error termination via Lnk1e in /rwthfs/SOFTWARE/GAUSSIAN/g94/l202.exe.
 Job cpu time:  0 days  0 hours  0 minutes   .4 seconds.
 File lengths (MBytes):  RWF=    1 Int=    0 D2E=    0 Chk=    1 Scr=    1

End calculations a re of course stoped.

The same output I have after any kind of job (for example also for single
point).

Can sombody explain me what's wrong with my input?

Regards,

           Krzys Radacki

 _________________________----------------------------------------------------
 -------------------------   e-mail:       [email-masked]  ---

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-