Subject: CHM:current date/time in title

From: Brian Beck <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 11:52:09 -0500 (CDT)

Can anyone tell me how to place the current
	(as of execution) date and/or time into a title.

	For example, I may want to put the date and time into
	a coordinate file when I write it out.

	I know about the "DATE" command, but this just
	seems to dump only to the output file. Are any
	variables filled with the date/time that I could
	use in a "@date" type format.

	-Brian

-- 
==============================================================
| Brian W. Beck     |E-mail Address: [email-masked]             |
| Dept. Chemistry   |                                        |
| Univ. of Houston  |URL:                                    |
| 220 Fleming       |http://www.chem.uh.edu/www/pettitt/beck |
| Houston, TX, USA  |VOICE    (713) 743-3264                 |
|       77204-5641  |FAX      (713) 743-2709                 |
==============================================================