Subject: CHARMM:date/time

From: Brian Beck <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 09:47:35 -0500 (CDT)

Regarding the placement of the date and time
	in a CHARMM title structure:

	I know that the date/time/user is placed as the last
	title line in standard charmm. What I was wondering
	is if these are available in a user specifiable
	form using @date/@time/@user kind of notation so
	that I can put them where I want, rather than
	at the end of the title structure. I'm trying to
	write up some looped scripts which will be further
	automatically processed. 

	I can play with io.src but I'd rather not if I
	don't have to.

	Sorry for all the confusion.

	-Brian
-- 
==============================================================
| Brian W. Beck     |E-mail Address: [email-masked]             |
| Dept. Chemistry   |                                        |
| Univ. of Houston  |URL:                                    |
| 220 Fleming       |http://www.chem.uh.edu/www/pettitt/beck |
| Houston, TX, USA  |VOICE    (713) 743-3264                 |
|       77204-5641  |FAX      (713) 743-2709                 |
==============================================================