Subject: Pictures from Orbital Coefficients

From: Damian Gregory Allis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 01:30:17 -0400

Greetings all,

	I was wondering if anyone knew of any good software packages that could
take orbital coefficients from something like NWChem and, along with
some molecular geometry file, output reasonable MO pictures in any kind
of graphical format.  The nature of the OS is not an issue. 

	If anyone wants the results, I'll be happy to post them up.

							Damian
  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Campus Address:    | Home Address:          | Chemistry Address:
923 Westcott St.   | 6391 East Seneca Trpk. | 2-023 Center for Sci&Tech
Syracuse, NY 13210 | Jamesville, NY 13078   | Syracuse University
(315) 423-9602     | email: [email-masked] | Syracuse, NY 13244
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#8^(= -)*-+-<
everything about me: web.syr.edu/~dgallis/
   for "me" at NPAC: www.npac.syr.edu/users/dgallis/homepage/
   Cornucopia Music: www.cornucopiamusic.com/

---

From: Jeffrey J Gosper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 08:24:37 +0100 (BST)

> 	If anyone wants the results, I'll be happy to post them up.

Re_View3 has the ability to visualize the orbitals produced by MOPAC and 
G94 in a 3D environment and produce high quality images and animations.

Please see:
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/re_view3.htm
for details.

Jeffrey J Gosper
Brunel University, UK
[email-masked]