Subject: A problem about changing CheckPoint file to PDB in G94.

From: Yubo Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 16:34:10 +0800

Hi,

I have done a geometry optimization of ferrocene by Cartesian
coordinates input in G94W. After the convergence criteria was reached, I
tried to change the checkpoint file to PDB file but I failed. G94W gave
me a file with PDB extension and its size was 0 byte.

Could you please give me some help? I want to use ferrocene as a group
and add to other molecules. Thank you very much.

With best wishes

Y. Fan

--
=============================================================
Yubo Fan                         Email: [email-masked]
Organic Synthesis Lab                   [email-masked]
The Department of Chemistry
Fudan University                 Phone: 8621-65648139
No. 220 Handan Road              Fax:   8621-65641740
Shanghai, 200433
P. R. China
=============================================================