Subject: 1998 Tripos National User Meeting, May 18 & 19

From: Heather Hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 09:45:09 -0500

It is not too late to mail your registration form...

The 1998 Tripos National User Meeting will be held at the Somerset
Marriott Hotel in Somerset, New Jersey on May 18th & 19th.

This is a meeting for Tripos users, all of the featured research
will be made by users, break out sessions chaired by users, and
most important, closed session comments to address future direction,
again run by users.

To make your reservation call Heather Hunter at (314) 647-1099
or visit our web site at www.tripos.com

We would also like local users from the New Jersey area to
also complete a reservation form, so we can estimate attendance
for breakfasts, lunches etc.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Heather

Heather Hunter
Product Marketing Specialist
Tripos Inc.  
1699 South Hanley Road, St. Louis. MO 63144
(314) 647-1099  Phone    (314) 647-9241 Fax     
[email-masked]