Subject: Project based mailing list: molecular mideling of silicon nitrdide films deposition, structure and properties

From: Anatoli Korkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 14:50:34 -0700 (MST)

Dear Colleagues,
 
For one of our projects we are going to organize an e.mail based
"discussion club". You are invited to join us if you are interested
in the topic and feel able to contribute in discussions based
on your experience and research in this field. The project concerns gas
phase, surface and solid state chemistry (theoretical and experimental) 
of silicon nitride film preparation, namely chemical vapor deposition and
related phenomena. The detailed molecular mechanism is of interest, as well
as relations between "chemistry" and film properties at a molecular/atomic
level.
 
This "discussion forum" will start as my own personal e.mail group.
Depending on the response, it  may be kept in this form or converted
to a separate automatically running mailing list. Additional tools,
e.g. databases, web pages, electronic and "real life" workshops may
be organized based upon how much interest, information and funding are
available.

Although we do not require any particular application/subscription form,
you are welcome to send some information about yourself and your area
of research. All questions and comments are welcome. Most frequently
asked questions and answers will be posted to everyone who expresses
interest in  participating in the topic discussions. Feel free to forward
this message to your colleagues, who may be interested to participate.

You should understand that any information you submit will be freely
distributed to others who have expressed an interest in this email
based information exchange.  Therefore, no confidential information 
should be submitted.  By participating you agree that any information 
you submit will be considered in the public domain, even if marked as
confidential, and that this information may be distributed to other 
members of this mailing group.
 
Sincerely,
 
Anatoli Korkin