Subject: Gordon Conference on Computational Chemistry

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 May 1998 13:48:44 -0500

CCLers,

The home page for the 1998 Gordon Research Conference on Computational
Chemistry has been updated with the final program.  The Chair and Vice-Chair
of this 7th biennial conference are Prof. Jeff Madura and Dr. Terry Stouch,
respectively.

So far, 144 scientists have applied to attend this popular conference.  If you
would like to attend, please apply soon.  The URL is
http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/grccc.html

See you this summer in scenic Tilton, New Hampshire, USA.

Don
Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Co-editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
Co-editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling

Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
E-mail [email-masked]