

Arthur,

      I just got an interesting book, "Fuzzy Logic and Neurofuzzy 
 Applications Explained", by Constantin von Altrock (Prentice Hall, 1995).
 I have not had the chance to read it through, but it seems like an
 excellent introduction. I got it very cheaply from a discount bookseller,
 I am sorry I don't still have the address. It includes some free software
 on an attached diskette  - Windoze, unfortunately ;-( 
 
      You may be able to locate this book on the web (try www.amazon.com,
 for example).

      Good luck,

      Randy

All opinions expressed here are mine, not my employer's

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 
\\ Randy J. Zauhar, PhD             | E-mail: [email-masked]        //
\\ Tripos, Inc.                     |       : [email-masked]      //
\\ 1699 S. Hanley Rd., Suite 303    |  Phone: (314) 647-1099 Ext. 3382 //
\\ St. Louis, MO 63144              |                                  //
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
**                                                                     **
**  "If you have conceptions of things that you can have no conception **
**   of, then the conception and the thing appear to co-incide."       **
**   --- C.G. Jung                                                     **
*************************************************************************

***************************************************************************