

Dear Arthur,

I am not chemistry people, however the following book

Klir, Ynan: Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Logic: Theory and Applications
Prentice Hall PTR, 1995

is fine for the first meeting with fuzzy logic.

Best wishes Petr Klan

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Petr Klan
Institute of Computer Science,
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Pod  vodarenskou vezi 2,
Prague 8, 182 07 - Czech Republic

Phone: (+4202) 66053850   Fax: (+4202) 8585789
E-mail: [email-masked]
WWW-page: www.uivt.cas.cz/~pklan

***************************************************************************

Hope these helps!

Arthur

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/   Arthur Wang                     Doctoral Candidate       _/
_/   Molecular Design Lab                                     _/
_/   Institute of Physical Chemistry, Peking University       _/
_/   Beijing 100871, P.R.China                                _/
_/                                                            _/ 
_/   E-mail: [email-masked]                            _/
_/   Tel: 86-10-62751490    Fax: 86-10-62751725               _/
_/   WWW: http://www.ipc.pku.edu.cn/moldes/arthur/arthur.html _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/