Subject: gaussview error by IRC

From: Krzysztof Radacki <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 10:27:04 +0000

Excuse me, but again GaussView.
I've done some IRC calculation what I can see in *.log is Normal
termination of Gaussian 94.
What I can see when I try to see it in GaussView is error dialog:
           "This <.log> file does not contain an Archive Entry.
           "Readin the last available Geometry instead.
This I can understand because there is realy no archive entry.The next
dialog is
           "Filename:
           "/.tmp.../kr003-IRC.log
           "
           "Activietes:
           " -Reading Gaussian Out file
           " -Parsing Gaussian LOG file
           " -Reading Gaussian Charge Data
           "
           "Error Message:
           "       Invalid Charge Data (Line 2183)

Any sugestions?

By the way only one answer I've become on my last question was useing
molden instead of gaussview.

regards

           Krzys Radacki
 _________________________----------------------------------------------------
 -------------------------   e-mail:       [email-masked]  ---
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------