Subject: ECHET98: Final call for abstracts

From: "Rzepa, Henry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 15:56:17 +0100

Final Reminder: ECHET98: E-Conference on Heterocyclic chemistry

A brief reminder that the deadline for abstract registration is this coming
Friday.  We have had a good response thus far,  and are still aiming for
the record number of submissions for  ECHET96 (123).

Almost everyone who has already registered has done so via

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/ectoc/echet98/abs_reg.html

so it cannot be that difficult!  This gets you an article number and
a password. Using this, you can "create" your article/poster
by using

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/cgi-bin/echet98/authors/abs_upload.sh

or change any mistakes in the original registration using

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/cgi-bin/echet98/authors/abs_updinfo.sh

or add molecules to our database using

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/ectoc/echet98/authors/mol_submit.html

WHAT TO DO AFTER REGISTRATION

You need to have your full poster/article in place by  19th June.
You can do this by using the above methods to send us HTML style
files, or if you are unfamiliar with this, send us a  Word 6/97/98
document by email to mailto:[email-masked], remembering
to tell us what your allocated article/poster number is.

or by ftp to ftp://ftp.ch.ic.ac.uk  (remember to use binary mode
transfers).

WHAT TO DO NOW

Tell you colleagues etc to submit an abstract!

Dr Henry Rzepa,  Dept. Chemistry,  Imperial College,  LONDON SW7 2AY;
mailto:[email-masked]; Tel  (44) 171 594 5774; Fax: (44) 171 594 5804.
URL: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/