Subject: WCTCC 98

From: "Ricky A. Kendall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 10:14:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello West Coast Theoretical Chemistry Conference (WCTCC) Colleagues, 

	The WCTCC98 meeting will be at Pacific Northwest National
Laboratory on June 21-23 (standard 2.5 day format, 1/2 day Sunday).  

Registration information and details are available at the following URL
http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/docs/wctcc98

Note: Don't forget the ":2080" or you will run into our firewall!
Note: Also we have fixed many of the netscape 3.0 bugs!! :)

DEADLINE for registration is May 22, 1998 (~10 days left!)

Please register and submit your abstract on the Web at your earliest
convenience.  Also, please redistribute this information to all who
might be interested in our meeting!! Thanks for your interest and we
hope to see you in June.

Student Stipends are available.  Please see the stipend page off the
WCTCC98 home page.  Awards are made, based on the registration date!  

There is also a link on the web page to subscribe to the
[email-masked] mailing list (this message went to that list!).

Regards,
Ricky Kendall 				<[email-masked]>
Rene Corrales 				<[email-masked]>
Thom H. Dunning, Jr. 
David A. Dixon
Michel Dupuis

Administrative Coordinator:
Sheri Perkins				<[email-masked]>