Subject: ESIPT reactions

From: "Eduardo Chamorro J." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 18:55:38 -0400 (CST)

Dear CCLers,

I am very interested in the Excited State Intramolecular Proton Transfer
Reactions, particulary kinetic experiments and theoretical calculations on
anils systems. 

I would appreciate any help that CCL could supply on recent reviews or any
information about research groups that are working in this area. 

Best regards,
		Eduardo Chamorro

 _____________________________________________________________________
  Eduardo E. Chamorro J.                                          
     
    Departamento de Quimica 
    Facultad de Ciencias.  Programa de Doctorado en Quimica.                    
    Centro de Mecanica Cuantica Aplicada   
    Universidad de Chile                     
    Las Palmeras No. 3425. Ñuñoa. Santiago de Chile                     
    Tel:  (56-2) 6787261
    Fax:  (56-2) 239-2755, Casilla 653
    
    e-mail:  [email-masked]