Subject: Chemistry Courses

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 12:02:54 +0200

Dear   CCl collegues

I am doing a comparative study about teaching Chemistry for pre- and
post-graduate level. This is in the frame of our university effort for
developing University education. All Chemistry topics including Computational,
Analytical, Organic, Physical and Inorganic,....etc  are required.

Therefore, I would be so grateful for all who will reply me with chemistry
syllabus at their universities. Data from Europe, USA, Cnada, ...other places
are required.

I aslo would be so grateful for reffering me to any site at the internet where
one can find such information.

REsults will be statistically treated, summarized and posted to the CCL.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Alaa Salem

Depart. Chemistry
Faculty of Science
Cairo University
Egypt.