Subject: QSAR-98 12th European Symposium on QSAR

From: Per-Ola Norrby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 11:51:21 +0200

QSAR '98

	Early registration deadline is fast approaching!

	The "12th European Symposium on Quantitative Structure-Activity
Relationships", with subtitle "Molecular Modelling and Prediction of
Bioactivity" will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, August 23-28, 1998.
Conference information can be found at:

http://compchem.dfh.dk/qsar98/

	The deadline for early registration is June 1 (NOTE! registration
is not electronic, allow sufficient time for the registration to reach the
conference bureau by regular mail).  Information about registration can be
found at:

http://compchem.dfh.dk/qsar98/registration.html

	Sincerely,

	The Organising Committee
	/Per-Ola Norrby

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 *  Per-Ola Norrby, Associate Professor
 *  The Royal Danish School of Pharmacy, Dept. of Med. Chem.
 *  Universitetsparken 2, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
 *  tel. +45-35376777-506, +45-35370850    fax +45-35372209
 *  Internet: [email-masked], http://compchem.dfh.dk/