Subject: G94 problem.....

From: Jaouad El-Bahraoui <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 16:24:24 +0300 (EET DST)

Does any one know how to solve this kind of problem in g94, I use the
version E.2

 Density matrix breaks symmetry, PCut= 1.00D-04
 Density matrix has no symmetry -- integrals replicated.
 Density matrix breaks symmetry, PCut= 1.00D-04
 Density matrix has no symmetry -- integrals replicated.

thanks
Jaouad
                                 \^ ^/
                                 )@ @(
     +-----------------------oOO--(_)----------------------------------+
     |                 Jaouad El-Bahraoui , Ph.D                       |
     +-----------------------------------------------------------------+
     | Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory        | Tel: +358-9-19140199    |
     | department of Chemistry, P.O. BOX 55  | Fax: +358-9-19140198    |
     | University of Helsinki,FIN-00040      | [email-masked]          |
     | Helsinki, Finland                     |http://w3.ugr.es/~jaouad/|
     +----------------------Oooo--oOO----------------------------------+
                           oooO (   )
                           (   )  ) /
                             \ (  (_/
                               \_)

     --------------------------------------------------------------------
     I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am
     not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
     --------------------------------------------------------------------