Subject: G94 compilation

From: "Robert K. Szilagyi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 15:44:06 +0200

Dear Members,

I am looking for contact with fellows, who are/were involved in
installation process of the software G94 on a SUN Enterprise Ultra 2
workstation having Solaris 2.6 op.sys. 
Please do not reply to the CCL, but directly to me!

Thanks in advance,
-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Robert K. Szilagyi                  Mueller Laboratory
      ph.d. student                     Dept. Organic Chemistry
                                        University of Veszprem
   [email-masked]                 Veszprem, H-8201
                                        POB. 158; Egyetem u. 10.
 Phone:  +36 88 422022 extn. 395        HUNGARY
 Mobile: +36 20 745915
 Fax:    +36 88 427492                  http://mm1.vein.hu/

 ======================================================================
  ********** All opinions are my own, NOT my employer's ! **********
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~