Subject: Cyclodextrin.

From: Yubo Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 10:48:05 +0800

Hi, everyone,

I have been looking for the structure of cyclodextrin in the Web but
failed. Is there cyclodextrin structure file (for example, PDB file) in
the InterNet? Or, if someone have, could you please send me one copy by
email? I need the structures of alpha-cyclodextrin, beta-cyclodextrin
and gamma-cyclodextrin. The precise structure data is preferred, for
instance, the data from monocrystal or by calculation.

With best regards

Y. Fan

--
=============================================================
Yubo Fan                         Email: [email-masked]
Organic Synthesis Lab                   [email-masked]
The Department of Chemistry
Fudan University                 Phone: 8621-65648139
No. 220 Handan Road              Fax:   8621-65641740
Shanghai, 200433
P. R. China
=============================================================