Subject: FF for polymers

From: Andreas Goeller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:14:58 +0200

Dear CCLers,

could you please point me to force fields (public domain and commercial)
parametrized for polymers? Or to those which could be easily
reparametrized for this purpose? Possibility for MD would be favourable,
but not necessary. I will post the results to the list.

-- 
                                Andreas Goeller

---------------------------------------------------------------
   Dr. Andreas Goeller       Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie
                               Friedrich-Schiller-Universitaet
                                       Lessingstr. 10
phone: +49(0)-3641-948352               D-07743 Jena
  fax: +49(0)-3641-948302 (secretary)     Germany
email: [email-masked]
http://www.uni-jena.de/chemie/photo/goeller/goeller.html
---------------------------------------------------------------
   Dr. Andreas Goeller   ehemals Computer Chemie Centrum

email: [email-masked]
http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de/clark/goeller/goeller.html
---------------------------------------------------------------