Subject: programs for chemical kinetics

From: Anatoli Korkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 16:10:30 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

I am interested in making collection of programs to compute reaction
rate constants for gas and surface reactions. If someone has
reviewed this "market" already, I would appreciate, if you send
me a summary. If not I will post a summary when/if I get responses.

I know about POLYRATE:

http://t1.chem.umn.edu/WWW/POLYRATE/POLYRATE.html

If someone has a good experience with a set of programs for
CVD kinetics modeling, I would appreciate an info. Please,
include your phone number, if you wish.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Anatoli

-- 
******************************************************************

Anatoli A. Korkin, Ph.D         Predictive Engineering Lab
Computational Chemist		Semiconductor Products Sector

Motorola Inc., MD M360		Tel:    (602) 655-3171
2200 W. Broadway Road		Fax:    (602) 655-5013
Mesa AZ 85202			E.mail: [email-masked]
					
*******************************************************************