Subject: Gordon Conference on Computational Chemistry

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Jun 1998 16:40:03 -0500

CCLers,

The deadline for registering for the 1998 Gordon Research Conference on
Computational Chemistry is close at hand.  A discount of $50 is available to
those who register by June 8.

For information about the conference, please contact the Chair, Prof. Jeff
Madura ([email-masked]), or the Vice-Chair, Dr. Terry Stouch
([email-masked]).  To contact the Gordon Research office, telephone
401-783-4011 or fax 401-783-7644 or email [email-masked]

The dates of the conference are June 28-July 3, 1998, and this year it will be
held at Tilton School, Tilton, New Hampshire, for the first time.

Further information is on the Web at http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/grccc.html

Jeff and Terry have put together a great meeting.  Register quickly.

Thanks, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
E-mail [email-masked]