Subject: CCL:New version of the WebLab Viewer from MSI

From: John Wintersteen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 08:21:07 -0700

Hello,

Molecular Simulations is pleased to announce the availability of WebLab 
ViewerPro 3.1 for Windows 95/NT. This new version of MSI's 3D molecular 
visualization and communication software includes:

- Enhanced clean performance with improved geometry
- SMILES file export
- Improved query features
- Additional display style
- Significant enhancements to crystal visualization and building

(A 3.1 version of the free WebLab ViewerLite for the PC is also available)

We are also please to announce the availability of a beta version the free 
ViewerLite 3.1 for the Macintosh Power PC.  This new version marks a 
significant improvement in memory usage and performance on the Macintosh. 
 We are actively seeking user input, so after downloading and using this 
new version, please submit your comments to [email-masked].

The WebLab Viewer is available from MSI web site at 
http://www.msi.com/weblab/

We hope that you will enjoy using the new version of the WebLab Viewer, and 
would be glad to receive your comments.

Sincerely,

John Wintersteen
Product Manager, WebLab Viewer Products
Molecular Simulations Inc.
http://www.msi.com