Subject: mmio Version 67 now available in the CCL archives

From: "Peter Shenkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:51:40 -0400

Mmio is a software libary containing C and Fortran procedures to read and
write MacroModel structure files (i.e., the molecule description files
that the MacroModel program uses;  some other programs also read and/or
write this format).

The latest version has just been placed in:

	ftp://www.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/SOURCES/C/MacroModel-InpOut/

Compilation flags are provided for many platforms, but not all have been
recently tested, so be careful.

A slightly more detailed description is given in the file mmio_67.txt
in the above directory, and fuller documentation is provided with
the package.

Mmio_67 is also available by descending through the "Updates and Freeware"
link on the MacroModel home page.

	Enjoy,
	-P.

-- 
*********** How can we have ethnic music without ethnic hatred? ***********
* Peter S. Shenkin; Chemistry, Columbia U.; 3000 Broadway, Mail Code 3153 *
** NY, NY  10027;  [email-masked];  (212)854-5143;  FAX: 678-9039 ***
*MacroModel WWW page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/chemistry/mmod/mmod.html *