Subject: Enhanced NCI Database Browser

From: "M. Nicklaus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 12:24:59 -0400 (EDT)

To all beta testers of the Enhanced NCI Database Browser:

The U.S. server for the Enhanced NCI Database Browser is down.
It will hopefully be up again Monday next week (8-Jun-98).

Meanwhile, users in Europe, and those elsewhere who are 
willing to put up with (possibly) slower communication,
are welcome to continue using the server in Germany.

There are still a few slots left for people interested in
becoming beta testers.  Please send e-mail to [email-masked]
to obtain the URLs.

Those people who have already e-mailed their requests but have
not received any answer yet will be sent the URLs very shortly.

Wolf-Dietrich Ihlenfeldt                Marc C. Nicklaus
Computer Chemistry Center,              Lab. of Medicinal Chemistry,
University of Erlangen-Nuernberg        National Cancer Institute, NIH
D-91052 Erlangen (Germany)              Bethesda, MD 20892 (USA)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Marc C. Nicklaus                        National Institutes of Health
 E-mail: [email-masked]               Bldg 37, Rm 5B29
 Phone:  (301) 402-3111                  37 Convent Dr, MSC 4255       
 Fax:    (301) 496-5839                  BETHESDA, MD 20892-4255    USA 
      http://rex.nci.nih.gov/RESEARCH/basic/medchem/mcnbio.htm
    Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry, National Cancer Institute,  &
  Center for Molecular Modeling, Ctr. for Information Technology, NIH
------------------------------------------------------------------------