Subject: Educational Web Site Announcement

From: "William R. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 12:20:54 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

	The following may be of interest to members of this list.

We invite you to visit a new educational web site located at 

http://www.chemical-stoichiometry.net 

It contains:

1.	a tutorial on the topic of "chemical reaction stoichiometry"; the 
	tutorial also describes a simple computational method that uses 
	only basic knowledge concerning solving sets of linear algebraic
	equations.

2.	an interactive Java Applet that will balance any single chemical 
	reaction, or find a complete set of chemical equations for any
	specified chemical system.

3.	pointers to related software.

4.	a list of literature sources of papers on the subject.

The site is intended to be a resource for students, instructors, and 
practioners.  We welcome feedback and suggestions for improvement,
especially concerning points 3 and 4 above.

Best Regards,

W. R. Smith