Subject: 98.07.13 Midwest Molecular Modeling Meeting

From: Dean Goddette <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:23:54 -0500

Midwest Molecular Modeling Meeting (M4)
APPLICATIONS IN COMPUTER-AIDED DRUG DESIGN
July 14, 1998
Indianapolis, Indiana

It is my pleasure to announce a Midwest Molecular Modeling Meeting
entitled "Applications in Computer-Aided Drug Design", a one-day
scientific symposium hosted by Tripos, Inc. to be held on July 14, 1998
in Indianapolis, Indiana. 

The theme for the meeting is the application of computational
chemistry in pharmaceutical/agrochemical research. Topics will include
QSAR, combinatorial chemistry and diversity among others.

The meeting will take place at the Hyatt Regency, downtown Indianapolis.
Registration will begin at 8AM along with breakfast. Talks will begin at
9AM, ending at 3PM with a break for lunch. Registration for the meeting
is $80 commercial, $40 academic. 

For more information or registration information, please see our web
site at <http://www.tripos.com/> or contact Jamie Heritage at
1-800-323-2960.

-- 
Dean Goddette, Ph.D.                    email:  [email-masked]
Central US & Canada                     phone:  314-647-1099   x3386
Tripos, Inc.                            fax:    314-647-9241 
1699 South Hanley Road                  WWW:    http://www.tripos.com
St. Louis, MO 63144  USA