Subject: Global warming, The real reason.

From: [email-masked] (BARRY BITTINGER SR.)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 07:32:05 -0400

We live in a world that is so complicated, it makes it hard at
times to find solutions to simple problems. even though the answer lies
right under our nose.
     
     I think that is what has happened in the case of global warming.  I
think the answer lies in the forth state of matter Plasma. plasma by
definition is ionized gas, or the state that chemicials are in after
they are burned to the point that they become nutral unstable molicules,
ions, atoms, clusters of atoms, and free electrons.

     I know this deserves an explaination.  Matter exists in fours
levels, solid, liquid, gas, then the one we don't  talk about, plasma.
Plasma is the fourth state of matter, it differs from the other three
states of matter in that it's ionized, nutral, unable to reunite with
other molicules.  When plasma is introduced into the air it stays there.
Its ionization prevents plasma from reuniting with other molicules.

     The chemicals that are now in question, in my view, namely fossel
fuels, don't fit into the answer very well because in order for them to
be causing the massive gasious buildup that is accuring, you have to go
outside of true science, and find make believe hypothisis that doesn,t
jive in true science.

     In order for the chemicals in question to be going what they are
accused of, They have to be in that fourth state of matter, plasma.  I
think there is another reason for the massive buildup of dangerious
ionized gas in the air.  That of thermal chemical rocket fuel.
particularly solid rocket fuel.  If you examine the contents o f solid
rocket fuel you will see what I mean.
 
 atomized aluminum powder (fuel).  16%
 ammonium perchlorarte (oxidizer).  69.83%
 Iron oxide powder (catalyst).  17%  (vasries).
 polybutadiene acrylic acid acrylonitrile (binder).  12%  AKA
carbonated polyester.
  Epoxy curing agent.  2%
 (2.2  million lbs each launch)
the above is taken from NASA'S space shutle launch data.
              
     The next thing that you must know in order to understand the
problem is thermite. Thermite is a chemical process using aluminum and
iron oxide when the two are ignited they produce a violent chemical
reaction that causes there mixture and components to become very hot,
about 5000 degrees.  Thermite by definition produces plasma.  Thermite
is present  in solid rocket fuel.

     The reason I think we need to understand the contents of solid
rocket fuel is because I think therein lies the answer for the
dangerious weather patterns producing the tornadoes, storms and floods.
Also a close look at the plasma I think is produced by burning chemical
rocket fuel will unvail the reason for many unexplained health problems.

     Please understand that I feel that failure to get to the bottum of
this serious problem has spelled disaster for so many of my fellow
Americans.  I'm sure that plasma must be added to the research before
any relief will be realized.

       From Barry W. Bittinger Sr. 

        [email-masked]